Thursday, May 24, 2007

Doubt


I am ready to take one of the most difficult decisions of mine short life. I am going to be madman or I am going to be normal. In these last times I have opted to take a mixed of both. This alone situation has brought me problems. I lose control of the state of mind provoked in my system of analysis of the situations a disturbance. I have tendency to do not hit the times in that I can do of madman and in those that I should do of normal. The crazy option is doubtless very tempting. Therefore takes responsibility in any kind of action that we make. The normal option has the advantage of being better accepted in the society. What I am going to do? I have some difficulty in decide therefore I feel myself too fragile to take so important decision for my future. This current state of things injure the assembly of the my social relations and make worst my problems. I do not know what to do, neither that option take. Already I walked to much distance in this track for have boldness to face the road for backwards and for afterwards and still be capable to run more quickly than the others, when will have taken the road that more want, and that no one finds my change.
Will I be capable of that? Of backtrack and run more than the others. I don't know if I am capable. Capable I am certainly, therefore I believe that I have a fate of success. I am going to believe in that. And I also do not perceive why I have this difficulty of take the decision. If I know that my future is success, why I have fear of give this step apparently so insignificant? I am going to have success, I am going to have success, where I do not know but I will...

The need of take a decision in situation of doubt is a situation that occurs frequently in the life in general and in business world even more. The decision in these cases is indispensable for permit advancement of the companies. I consider that is preferably a bad decision taken then a not decision. Obviously that a decision should be taken after the doubt has been destroyed up to its smaller possible dimension. Even though that dimension can still be considered big. As there is who believes that Elvis Presley is still alive, is necessary we will believe in the decisions that take.

No comments: